11.30.2011

The bigger they are...

the harder they fall, right? That is how I feel about my most recent experiment. I undertook a seemingly simple project of creating and decorating 24 paper trees, one for each day until Christmas. The whole thing almost fell flat because it has been so time consuming that my children lost interest and here I am finishing it up alone.
I really do enjoy crafting and look forward to using the finished project to celebrate the Christmas season with the kiddos. But I certainly won’t attempt such a project until the boys have a greater attention span to help me out.
I'll place their six trees and my eighteen trees on the mantle and then place a treat and scripture reading under each. The last step is to attach a number to each, one for each day of December 1-24.

No comments:

Post a Comment