12.06.2011

Day 2: Jillian Michaels Fitness Plan

I had the most delicious veggie side dish for dinner. It was a recipe from the Jillian Michaels Online fitness plan and was so simple to make. Caramelize 1/4 cup of onion, toast some pine nuts, steam a cup of broccoli, toss those ingredients with a splash of balsamic vinegar and salt to taste. Yum!

Unfortunately, the salmon paired with the veggies didn't work out as well. I just wasn't able to overcome the gag reflex to eat my 3 oz. portion of fish. It looked good, though. Instead, I had a slice of italian bread with butter.

This evening I used an elliptical trainer for the first time, 18 min. on the Intermediate level. Then I moved over to the weights and did some upper body work. Thanks, Dear for watching the kiddos while I exercised :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment